Fiona Crawford Speech Pathologist
- Graduated from La Trobe University in 1990.
- Worked at School Support Centre’s in Shepparton from 1990-93.
- Returned from working overseas in 1994 and has been working in Hume Region schools providing continuous Fee for Service speech pathology.
- Registered with Medicare to provide private Medicare rebated speech pathology and with Faschia to provide service to children who qualify for Commonwealth funding for Better Start and Autism Early Intervention Service.
Bob Boyer Business Manager
- Business Manager of the Speech Pathology Service.
- Bob has 15 years of experience working in the school community combining his business manager role with part-time primary school teaching.
Erin Willis Speech Pathologist
- Graduated in 2011 and commenced full-time work for Impact Speech Pathology in July 2012.
- Currently working in a number of Hume Region Schools for Fee for Service.
- Graduated in 2016 and commenced working with Impact Speech Pathology in 2017
- Currently working in a number of Hume Region Schools for Fee for Service
- Registered with Medicare to provide private Medicare rebated speech pathology services.